- Route length:16,7 km
- Highest point:2204 m
- Altitude uphill:1061 m
- Duration:7 Std
road back to the Gaistal and continue to the Tillfussalm. Then follow the path to the Steinernes Hüttl and continue along the path in the direction of the Feldernjöchl. Return by walking downhill towards Hochfeldern Alm
and over the Max-Klotz-Steig back to the starting point.
● Stay on the marked hiking trails
● Keep your distance from grazing animals
● Be aware of the mountain hut opening hours
● Alpine emergency call: 140
● Good physical condition, surefootness and a head for heights required
Gravel, sidewalk, meadow path
Appropriate clothing, sturdy shoes, rain protection, sun protection, hiking poles, sufficient water. No climbing equipment required.