REGIO-TICKET WERDENFELS ( + INNSBRUCK)
- With the Regio-Ticket Werdenfels from Reutte (Austria) via Grainau and Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Munich or Innsbruck and back - comfortable and without changing.
Fancy a shopping day or sightseeing in Munich? Going comfortably and cost-effectively from Reutte to the Bavarian capital ... that allows the Werdenfelsbahn of DB Regio Upper Bavaria. There are nine daily direct connections between Reutte in Tirol and Munich as well as in the opposite direction. With the cheap Regio-Ticket Werdenfels you can enjoy your trip without traffic jams. Incidentally, the station in Munich offers a variety of spacious lockers where you can store your purchases.
- Tip for globetrotters: With only one change in Munich-Pasing onto the airport tram you will arrive the departure terminals in only 50 minutes and experience the perfect start to the holiday.
Daily from 0:00 to 3 am of the following day - up to 3 accompanying children (aged 6 -14) can travel for free
Further information and prices can be found on the homepage of Deutsche Bahn
- Points of sale
in the Werdenfelsbahn | in all DB outlets | on all DB machines in the entire scope | on the internet - also bookable as a mobile phone ticket.
- The Werdenfelsbahn rides on a route network of around 250 kilometer (including 50 in Tyrol), while 54 stations are served.
- 37 air-conditioned trains with multi-purpose areas, passenger information facilities, disabled-friendly toilets and ample luggage storage space.
- Disability access, ground-level entry and exit for passengers with suitcases, strollers or bicycles.
For travelers from Tyrol and the Allgäu: The customer center at the train station in Reutte will help you for tickets, information and advice for offers to the Werdenfelsbahn (opening hours: Monday to Friday from 10 to 16 clock).